There are hardly any limits to your leisure activities in the Palatinate. On the following pages, we have compiled the most popular destinations for excursions. We are always happy to provide you with a wide range of brochure material on sights, events, and festivals – as well as maps for hikers and cyclists
At the beginning of your stay, we recommend to explore the idyllic, car-free old town of Neustadt, including the charming wine villages with their countless wine bars, the Hambach Castle as well as wine festivals and other events. In the lovable nooks and crannies of the medieval town, you will quickly stumble upon cosy wine bars and new-found friends alike.
The Saalbau: Traditional coronation place of the German and the Palatine Wine Queen.
Stage for musicals, operas, plays, and concerts. Venue for congresses and conferences, balls, and receptions.
Further information about Neustadt and its wine villages can be found at: https://www.neustadt.eu/
For the good. The Palatinate.
- Pleasure cycling Palatinate is an organizer of enjoyable e-bike excursions
- Pfalz Aktiv Tours - Wine Tours & Wine Tours
- Mountain bike park - Palatinate Forest
- Interest group Kraut- und Rüben-Radweg e.V.
- Stationbad Neustadt
- Hambach Outdoor Pool
- Mußbach Outdoor Pool
- Duttweiler swimming pool
- Kalmitbad Maikammer
- Pony farm & stud "DIE PFALZ"
- Running, walking and Nordic walking meetings in the Neustadt sports district
< back to the main page Excursion destinations